Discover new perspectives with the inspirational D5200.
From breathtaking photos to smooth Full HD movies; this D-SLR cant wait to bring out your creative side.
The flexible vari-angle monitor empowers your vision with unique views. The 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor captures finely detailed images; and the advanced 39-point autofocus system is always on target. Nikons amazingly accurate 2;016-pixel light metering sensor ensures exact exposures in even difficult lighting conditions.
You can render special effects for movies or stills in real time; and Nikons wireless mobile adapter lets you send your creations straight to a compatible smart device for instant sharing.
– 24.1-MP DX-format CMOS sensor: capture beautifully detailed photos and movies. You can crop images without losing any detail; and big prints of your photographs look superb.
– Vari-angle monitor: flip it; tilt it; turn itâ€”explore your creativity with this versatile swivel monitor. Capture unique shots; including great self-portraits; from any angle.
– Inspire yourself with D-Movie: record finely detailed Full HD video clips youll want to share. Take advantage of smooth recording (up to 60i) and a built-in stereo microphone.
– Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a: share images directly from the D5200 to a smartphone or tablet that runs on Android or iOS*; or control the camera remotely via your device.
– EXPEED 3: Nikons fast and powerful image processing engine provides high-speed operation; remarkably clear images with excellent color reproduction; and enhanced movie recording.
– High ISO (100-6400; extendable to 25600 equivalent): enjoy the freedom that great low-light performance brings. Capture detailed images in dark situations and clear shots of fast-moving subjects.
– 39-point AF system: with 39 focus points for superior accuracy. Advanced 3D subject
Megapixel: 24.1 MP
Camera type: SLR Body
Sensor type: CMOS
Maximum image resolution: 6000 x 4000 pixels
Still image resolution(s): 6000 x 4000